I was on my way to go out for diner with my car and I got stuck in this very industrial parking place… While awaiting for the key I take the opportunity to present you the frenchic look of April which consists of a pair of navy blue trousers, a nice top from the french brand Claudie Pierlot and of course my favorite “olive” pumps.
When I was in Lyon last month I spent a lot of time reading in my parent’s beautiful garden. I had the last issue of Elle decoration UK with me and I got obsessed with a beautiful Swedish apartment. What I particularly like about this apartment is all the colours used on the walls.
I like the purple colours of the furniture in the living room….
and the frames standing on the cupboard….
I like the brown/grey shade used in the kitchen….
but also this stone blue colour in the bedroom.
I spent some days in the area of Lyon and I particularly enjoyed spending time in my parent’s garden which is very colourful! I love the purple colour….
but also the red colour….
and the yellow one as well….
I spent quite some time laying on this chair reading and getting a lot of sun!
I made some beautiful bouquets…
In this peaceful garden… I enjoyed drinking my coffee early in the morning or having an “apéritif” or just having lunch…
I bought some “stuff” when shopping in Lyon…
I visited the Musée des Beaux-Arts in Lyon. There is an inner courtyard where you can sit on a bench and relax, or draw and paint….
See you next time Lyon!
Yesterday morning I stayed a little bit long in bed and had a look at the beautiful city guide Copenhagen by Cereal Magazine and the latest edition of Rum International. I lived in Copenhagen many years ago and even though I have already some ideas of what I want to see, where I want to eat I was curious to see what is recommended to visit. I will be there in May for a few days so I won’t have a lot of time but here below are some of the things I really want to do….
- Walk around the city centre and admire the colourful houses…
2. Bike around the city without being afraid of getting hit by a car…
3. Go all the way up to the “Round Tower” to admire to magnificent view…
4. Enjoy a little “tour” in the botanical garden….
5. Shop “Made in Denmark” stuff….
6. Eat at some of my favorite restaurants together with friends…. (I will tell you more about my favorite pizza place in Copenhagen after my trip!)
7. Visit Tivoli, the famous amusement park located in the centre of the city…
Copenhagen… I am looking forward to see you again! Thanks for being such a “hyggelig” city!